In addition to educational opportunities at two different post-secondary institutions within the county, Franklin County sits less than 20 minutes south of the University of Kansas which is home to one of the top 25 supply chain management programs in the country.
Franklin County has multiple educational institutions that are committed to helping develop local workforce needs. With Ottawa University - a four year private college, Neosho County Community College and a new Career and Technical Education (CTE) program at Ottawa High School the possibilities for customized workforce development programs are endless.
Contact us today to find out how these educational institutions can customize training programs to meet your industry needs.
Work Franklin County
Local Workforce Development plan focusing on
- Developing local talent pipeline through local high schools
- Customized Professional Development boot camps provided by Ottawa University/Neosho County Community College
- Advanced career and employment services
- Workforce recruitment efforts from outside labor pool region
- Senior Day on the Job program